Reliable community Care provide extensive services to our participant at their best recommendation and requirement. We have broad range of services that are needed by the participant in their day to day life. We are committed to provide following services to our participant depending on their interest, request and need
This support item is to guide, prompt, or undertake activities to ensure the participant obtains or retains appropriate accommodation. This may include assisting to apply for a rental tenancy or to undertake tenancy obligations in line with the participant’s tenancy agreement.
RCC Participants are able to maintain personal care, self-care, in the safe environment. Your personal activities ensure that where you need to be maintained. We are able to provide this personal care inside or outside of the home
We assist you develop skills for travel and use public transport independently. We support our participants with their personal travel arrangements to continue their community participation without disruption.
Daily Tasks/Shared Living
RCC works with trained support worker to provide support and care to participants within their daily lives. We assist our participants with daily personal activities to the highest standard with experience to cater to more complex needs.
Innovative Community Participation
We assist you upskills and develop your independent Our participants have been learning the use of technology and stay connected with the love one. Engaging with sharing past and avoiding isolation we are able to support participants during these activities
Meal preparation, house maintenance, general cleaning, laundry and gardening care are tasks that can be challenging for our participants to undertake. We will be providing assistance for domestic duties in your home and maintain punctuality your daily routine.
We aim to keep you living independently, safely and well in your community access. We are able to connect our participants to the services they need to actively participate in the community. Including both social and civic activities, we are able to support participants during these activities.
Specialized Support and Employment
We have been providing supports in employment for participants who need extra help to achieve their employment goals We help you to explore your abilities assisting you in upskills and find volunteers or paid work.
Group centre activities are an enjoyable way our participants fulfilling experiences and participate in community access. We are able to connect our participants to the services they need to actively participate in both social and civic activities in the community
Coordination of Supports and Psychosocial Recovery coach:
Support coordination is a capacity building support that focuses on supporting participants and assisting them in achieving the goals set out in their NDIS plan, strengthening and enhancing their capacity.
- Improved Living Arrangement
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Finding & maintaining Employment
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Health and Wellbeing
- Improved Learning/ Education
- Improved Life Choices
- Improved Daily Living
Our focus as a Support Coordinator is to complement our participant’s life and help put their NDIS plan into action by:
- Supporting participants to understand their NDIS plan
- Strengthening and enhancing participants capacity and resilience
- Establishing supports including making referrals to service providers and linking to mainstream and/or community services
- Managing those resources effectively to get the best outcome
- Working along with participants informal support like family, friends, local networking and Formal supports therapists, communities and mainstream supports meeting the goals in the participants NDIS plan
- Monitoring participants progress and any outcomes
- Providing the NDIA with reports of specific goals, outcomes, and success indicators within the agreed reporting period.
Psychosocial Recovery Coaching (PRC) combines the principles of recovery-oriented practice and is focused on building meaning in people’s lives and resilience.
- Implement a recovery plan to help you become more independent
- Help you get the most from your NDIS Plan
- Assist with coordination of NDIS supports
- Provide coaching to increase skills and capacity such as motivation, strengths, resilience and decision-making
- Connect you with mainstream supports.
Our role is then to work with your informal supports, formal supports and other key stakeholders to connect you with all the necessary support to ensure a smooth recovery journey. We work with you to create a clear plan of action to help you achieve your goals. Then provide expertise, encouragement and support for you to make positive changes in your life.
Enter your details below in our quick contact form and one of our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.