Welcome to Reliable community Care Pty Ltd
Reliable Community Care is NDIS Approved provider serving Northern and Western Suburbs of Melbourne. We work with the highest professionals to empower your choice and control in choosing providers under the National Disabilities Insurance Scheme.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be between 7-65 years of age
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Have an impairment or condition that is likely to be permanent (lifelong) and that hinders you from conducting daily tasks independently
For more information, contact us directly, or see the NDIS checklist at www.ndis.gov.au
Reliability, Quality and Integrity
NDIS services is an essential needs within the community and in the local area. Reliable Community care will be their right choice in providing strong support to our participants, their families and community as a whole.
We will provide a range of services to help NDIS participants to live a complete, connected and independent life.
Whether it’s helping with everyday household task, offering support to get out and about, providing personal care, offering respite care for carers, we can deliver customised support services that’s right for our participants and their families.
Some of the benefits to the participants for being with our services are:
- Everyone can exercise the choice of control rights
- Received quality supports and services from professionally trained support workers making their life more independent and maintained
- Anyone can remain in peace of mind and reduced their isolation
- Everyone received supports and service at the comfort of their home living together with their loved ones
- Most importantly our services are cost effective and affordable
We are committed to provide quality services to make everyone’s life easy. Our services are reliable, affordable and sustainable.
Enter your details below in our quick contact form and one of our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.